As more people search for vacation rentals, seasonal and secondary homes are increasingly becoming a new source of income for their owners. Ensure your clients have the right seasonal homeowners insurance coverage in place to protect their investment.
- HO-3, HO-5, DP-1 and DP-3 forms
- Premises Liability or Stand-alone Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Extended Replacement Cost
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Personal Property Replacement Cost
- Optional Coverages – Water Backup & Sump Discharge Overflow, Theft, Burglary
- Short-Term Rental, Airbnb & VRBO
- Loss of Rental Income
- Windstorm Coverage
- Rental – Multiple units may be scheduled on a single policy
- Protection Class – All are acceptable
Additional coverage enhancements are available!
Whether your insured has a home in the mountains, a lakeside retreat, island getaway or beachfront property, we have them covered.
- NEEE's residential Private Flood Program mirrors the NFIP but adds additional coverages and the convenience of a scheduled policy. Most competitive on pre-firm properties in AE or VE flood zones.
- Personal Umbrella will help your clients relax and enjoy what they have.
Contact our knowledgeable Underwriters for a quote today!
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-548-4301