Careers at NEEE
At NEEE you’re in the driver’s seat. We give our employees the opportunity to share new ideas, solve problems and assist in strengthening our mission to build long-term partnerships with our insurance Agents. At NEEE you will enjoy an environment of learning, innovation and fun!
We're nestled at the top of Quarry Hill in Barre, Vermont; our office offers spectacular scenery and close access to running trails, VAST groomed snowmobile trails, parks, ski resorts and local restaurants. NEEE also offers non-profit community service activities, employee appreciation events and a company garden! Combined with our competitive benefits package and unlimited free coffee – NEEE is the place to be for your next career move.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Health Spending and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Insurance & Continuing Education Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
New England Excess Exchange, Ltd. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
OPEN POSITIONS - Click to apply!