General and Commercial Contractors
According to The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), construction is a major contributor to the U.S. economy, building nearly $1.3 trillion worth of structures each year.
Maintaining a safe job site and providing adequate protections for the project are important requirements of a Contractor. We offer numerous options for insuring various types of Contractors, including:
- Carpenters (Interior, NOC, Residential or Commercial)
- General Contractors (Paper GC’s, Executive Supervisors, Custom Home Builders, etc...)
- Construction or Project Managers
- Roofers (Residential or Commercial)
- Painters, Electricians, Drywall Installers, Welders, Chimney Cleaners, etc...
- Remodeling Contractors - Our fastest growing class!
- New ventures welcome
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage (with and without Completed Operations)
- Blanket Primary Wording available
- Blanket Non-Contributory Wording available
- Construction Project General Aggregate Limit
- Additional Insureds
- Inland Marine: Floaters for contractors’ equipment, installation, portable electronics
- Inland Marine: Specified equipment as mobile equipment
Available lines of business
- General Liability
- Commercial Excess – up to $10 million in limits
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Contractors Equipment
- Contractors Miscellaneous Tools
- Owners’ and Contractors’ Protective Liability
- Trip Transit
Contact our knowledgeable Underwriters for a quote today!
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-548-4301