Floods are the #1 natural disaster in the U.S. Our flood program offers both protection and savings.

Take advantage of NFIP cancellation code #26 and offer your insureds a competitive private flood quote.

Coverage Highlights

  • Ability to schedule multiple buildings and properties in one policy
  • Additional Living Expense available
  • Building limits available up to $5M
  • No additional charge for increased Cost of Compliance (ICC)
  • Lender approved and compliant with Biggert-Waters Act of 2012
  • Shorter waiting periods
    • New purchases: no waiting period
    • All other properties: 7-10 day waiting period

Ready to quote private flood insurance? Contact us today at 800-548-3201 or info@neee.com 


Available Forms