Rental units make up
more than 36% of all housing in the U.S.

We offer insurance solutions for all of your
hard-to-place dwellings. Whether you're looking for owner-occupied or tenant-occupied, we have you covered.

Take advantage of our in-house markets and coverage options.

Our markets will consider the following non-traditional dwellings: 

  • Properties with coastal exposures
  • LLCs and trusts
  • Properties with no prior insurance coverage
  • Difficult liability exposures
  • Properties with prior claims
  • Properties in PC 1-10
  • Vacant buildings and vacant buildings under renovation
  • Older dwellings that are structurally sound
  • Low-value dwellings that are well maintained

Submit an Acord 84 to obtain a quote! 

Need flood insurance? Try our Private Flood Program!

Email or call me for more information or questions. 

Carrie Smith
Carrie Smith
Personal Lines Underwriter
New England Excess Exchange
p: 802-661-5459
w:  e: